3.24.2010

Greetings!

From our house to yours. We've been spring breaking it up in Northeast Alabama with my family and the girls and I had to come home to tell daddy (not for the first time) that we're ready to move back to where my roots are:)
Times are always good when we are up there!

The State Park with Granddaddy, Mimi, Aunt Jaime and Cousin Ella:

Sweet Lizzie girl who yelled, "Momma! Take my picture!" at every fun thing she found at the park.



Granddaddy and Lilah


Mimi and Lilah:


Three little monkeys!



We hiked to a cave and even went inside!



Wading in the water. It was COLD! The girls' feet were red by the time they were done.


Aunt Jaime and I found treasure in a log at the cave. We signed our names in the box, put Lizzie's necklace in it and hid it again for someone else to find.


The girls waited all day for the nature center to open and spent lots of time looking at each animal in the cabin. They even donated the quarters granddaddy had given them to the nature center to help buy more food!


Lizzie helping the ranger feed the birds. This is a man-made replica of an eagle's nest. Pretty impressive, huh?


Some fun in the sun at GG's:
GG graciously offered to keep the girls while Aunt Jaime and I did some shopping. You can really improve your wardrobe when you don't have three kids in tow!
All four girls played outside in the sunshine all morning. When I got back Lilah whispered in my ear that now she understood why I've been so excited about the weather warming up!


Three peas in a pod! Every time we are around EK I think to myself that we could just add her into the Dills family so easily and barely even blink an eye. Hmmm...maybe we need a five-year-old little girl???? {No worries, we're taking a break this year from adding on to the family:)}


Lilah even got to enjoy a little sweet treat just like the big girls!



It's back to the grind again but the girls certainly enjoyed their break (and I did too). We are already looking forward to next spring break...we have some really big plans!!! The girls don't know it yet (and won't until next Christmas) but we are planning a small adventure for our family of five!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

So, what was Daddy's response????

We had a great time and can't wait to do it again