4.06.2010

Happy Easter!

Hope you all had a very Happy Easter! My girls visited with the Easter bunny on Friday:

IMG_8264_1

Much to our surprise Lilah LOVED the Easter bunny and pitched a small fit when her time with him was over.

Everyone looked beautiful on the way out the door to church Sunday morning.

IMG_8310
{Anyone know why blogger cuts off the right side of my photos or how to fix that?}

IMG_8306

And a little sample of why you don't usually see all three in the same photo:

IMG_8307

But sometimes you do get everyone smiling and looking at the camera:)
IMG_8300

After church Jonathan took the girls to Nana's (my grandmother) for lunch and an Easter egg hunt (thanks to Jaime for the photos).

eeh2

eeh1

eeh5

eeh4

eeh6

eeh8

And I was delighted that I got off from work a little early and got to talk to my girls about their day. When I tucked Lizzie into bed I told her, "He is risen!" And without missing a beat she exclaimed, "He is risen indeed!"

Happy Easter

2 comments:

Stacy and John said...

Looks like yall had a fun Easter!! I don't know either, but I tried posting some photos as "x-large" (it seems like alot of people are doing x-large photos on their blogs now, and I really like the look of it). Well, anyway, it made some of mine cut short, too. So, I just reverted back to posting them as "large" -- boo! I will let you know if I figure it out. :)

Seige said...

so cute. love the pics. your Easter bunny is a lot nicer/happier looking then the one wilson went to see. poor thing was so scared!