6.03.2010

Memorial Day!

Look at all these cousins!
IMG_8481
(Lizzie, Lilah, Carson, Ella, Caroline, Samantha)

I've told you I like going home, right?
IMG_8555

I think it has rubbed off on the kids too!
IMG_8498

GG's is a pretty fun place to be.
IMG_8510

Lilah even got dragged into the mix.
IMG_8507

IMG_8509

Dryer times
IMG_8505

Of course there was watermelon!!! I think this girl might have eaten a whole one herself:)
IMG_8517

Lilah decided that she preferred to be held by Carson!
IMG_8513

And walked around by her daddy (she's getting closer every day!).
IMG_8558

Aunt Jaime said Lizzie looked like she was ready for a Widespread Panic concert. How would you know what that looks like Aunt Jaime? :)
IMG_8546

We have a first birthday coming up this weekend! Happy Birthday Lilah!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love your new header! Great picture. You have such a beautiful family! Happy Birthday to your sweet baby girl. Love the pics.