7.26.2010

Happy Birthday!

To my dear sister, Jaime, today!



And because we share a birthday, I too have turned another year older today. This is a big one. I'm rolling into a new decade. 30!
Were you also surprised to look at yourself in the mirror and say 30? I'm okay with it and all, it's just hard to believe I am here! Crazy!
My only want is for another 30 years (and more of course) as wonderful as these 30 years have been!

The girls all went to Mimi and Granddaddy's this weekend. I'm told by the grandparents that Lilah said "Granddaddy" plain as day. And poor Lizzie was stung by a bee. That makes twice this summer!
We're heading out to the beach later this week, then Six Flags when we get back (me and the big girls with JD and the youth group) then it's time to wind down the summer.

IMG_8465

IMG_8472

I too will be starting back to school this fall (nurse practitioner). I'll be taking it slow though as I'm in no hurry to leave the work schedule I currently have once I get done.

Lilah will also be going to mother's day out at our church this fall. How cute is that?

beach2

So we are all getting ready. Don't you just love the beginning of a new school year? I do! It always feels like a new start!!! And fall. Oh how I love fall! But let's not wish time away...

Hope you are staying cool and enjoying your summer!


beach1

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday!!

My daddy turned 70 yesterday. I always thought 70 was sooooooo old until now. My daddy isn't old at all and in better shape than me. :)

Hope you had a wonderful day.

gayle said...

Happy Birthday to my two beautiful daughters!!! How can you two be 30 and 34 when I am only 40.(haha) Can't wait for the beach again this week.. maybe we can let Lilah have her first experience in the ocean this time? Oil go away.. little girls want to play

Jaime said...

Thanks, and happy birthday back to you.