9.14.2010

7

This little girl turned seven recently.

IMG_8876

She chose to go to Atlanta to celebrate just as her sister did in March.

IMG_8875

She chose Kit.



Like her older sister, this little girl is changing rapidly before my eyes. {Wasn't it only a week ago that she was four-years-old in my Ben Harper t-shirt painting at the kitchen table? Where does the time go?}

This little girl is my fashionista. Skirts and dresses only please. And make-up. Oh, how she loves make-up.

This little girl always remembers to pray for Samuel's mom (our sponsored child in Africa who's mom has HIV/AIDS) at meals and bed time. Always.

This one is my song bird. Always singing and making up songs.

This little girl has a friend at school who is a boy (we won't say boyfriend) who she talks about all. the. time.

This little girl is learning to ride a bike but loves best to swing when we are outside (and sings constantly while swinging).

This little girl is taking dance for the very first time this year and if you know her this makes you snicker just a little. Grace.

This little girl is mischievous! She is always up to something.

And her smile! Goodness it lights up the room!

She is sunshine!

Happy Birthday Lizzie D!

Outtakes:










{My mom was with us as well but was the photographer:) Thank you GG!}

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Thanks for the trip, we had a GREAT time. Lizzie looked so pretty in her birthday dress! I have 1 picture of mama from that day-I'll send you my pics soon.

gayle said...

Your welcome Jess...I love making pictures of all my girls. I think that all of us big girls enjoy the American Girl store as much as the little girls! And yes...Lizzie is certainly little miss sunshine!!! I hope Ella wants to have her birthday there too....such fun! GG