10.22.2010

October

Dear month of October,

Oh how I love thee!

Your blues skies and sunshine, cooler temperatures, fall colors, and beloved Halloween make you my favorite of all the months.

On this 22nd day of the best month, I was able to start bright and early with my new routine of morning running. Breathing in all that fresh air and watching the bright sun filter through those orange leaves must have cleared my head because it occurred to me that I have not fully given you the appreciation you deserve. And now you are almost gone!

That's not to say that we haven't enjoyed you!

We have yelled War Eagle!

IMG_8887

IMG_8936

We have put on warmer clothes (and some of us have decided that these warmer clothes are for the birds. Humph! Get them off!):

IMG_8900

IMG_8891

We have said "Boo!"

IMG_8905

And Trick-or-Treat

IMG_8902

We have rolled around in your fallen leaves

IMG_8930

Wonderful October please don't go!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

that's so funny..Cameron is the same way with these warmer clothes...he actually bites at his sleeves when I've put a long sleeve shirt on him. He gets angry! hope to see you sometime soon!